Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlos O Fernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carlos O Fernandez has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carlos O Fernandez has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carlos O Fernandez is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Third month into my pregnancy I had heavy bleeding and was rushed to the hospital where they thought I was having a miscarriage. My regular gyno couldn't explain the bleeding and had me wait it out. I took it upon myself to find a high risk doctor who can possibly give me answers. Thankfully I found Dr. Fernandez who did extensive exams on me and found that I had placenta previa. He and his staff was absolutely wonderful and compassionate. I would absolutely recommend him to any woman who has complications throughout her pregnancy and is not receiving answers from the doctors they currently have.
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Carlos O Fernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarlos Octavio Fernandez Md, 1416 Hooper Ave Ste 1, Toms River, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos O Fernandez in this video.
Dr. Carlos O Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.