Dr. Carlos Figarola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Figarola?

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Figarola is the best. the secretary needs some improvement, rude, no people skills, however, get past her, and you are in good hands. the best

Wonderful

Posted on May 9th, 2016

What a gem of a man. Patient, understanding, kind and an excellent clinician! Would recommend to anyone who is going through difficult times and needs some help managing. His staff is wonderful and he runs promptly on schedule!!

DISAPPOINTED WITH RECEPTIONIST

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Contacted this doctor at (732) 431-4277. Reached the receptionist (Laurie?). Never have I spoken to anyone more rude and unprofessional in my life! The woman immediately told me they were not accepting new patients despite this website saying they are. The woman said, "well, we have no control over what websites say..." I realize this may be true but at least show some manners and compassion. I proceeded to ask her if they accept Medicare, just so I know for future reference. I asked her multiple times but she kept avoiding the question and then rudely told me that the answer to that question was "irrelevant" since they are not accepting new patients. How dare her! I just wanted to know if they accepted that type of insurance... what is the big deal? I am trying to find a psychiatrist for a family member who is on the verge of breaking down and this woman's demeanor shocked me, especially in this particular field where she should be sensitive to callers. This woman should not be answering phones let alone dealing with clientele and is a poor representation of Dr. Figarola. From what I've read, Dr. Figarola is a wonderful doctor but with this receptionist answering his phones, he is going to lose a lot of clients, whether current or new.

Patient

Posted on November 28th, 2013

What a great experience. He really listened and knew how to help me in a crisis. Its a very nice office and staff

Posted on October 21st, 2017