Dr. Carlos Fuster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Fuster?

Love Dr Fuster

Posted on October 19th, 2017

We have been with Dr. Fuster for 14 years and it has been great. Staff has always a smile on their face and are very helpful. Dr. Fuster has been great with my two girls in all these years. Thank you Dr. for taking care of my two gems :)

Unprofessional

Posted on September 27th, 2016

My daughter had been almost 2 years with this pediatrician but finally I've made the best decision to change. For starters the office staff works horribly. Getting an appointment is pretty much impossible because they never answer the phone. You would need to call none stop about 20 times. Mind you , when you're actually sitting there the phones don't ring so obviously they have it on silent so they might not even hear it. Next the parking is a disaster. If you don't get there at 7 am might as well not even go because odds are thay you won't find parking. I've had to leave multiple times due to the parking issue. What really made me explode with Dr. Fuster was thay my daughter did lab work and he never called to let me know the results. After 3 weeks I called thinking everything had been fine. To my surprise the nurse tell me my daughter's lipid levels were sky high. How irresponsible is it for this doctor not even to explain to me what was going on. I left a message that day for Dr. Fuster to give me a call. Two weeks passed and he never called me. So if it hadn't been for my call I would of never found out the results of my daughter's labs. He might be sweet and all but as a parent you don't need a sweet old man to be your child's doctor. You need a professional to answer your questions and give the right medical treatment. That is what he gets paid for anyway. I advise everyone to avoid this pediatrician at all cost. Definitely going to report to to the Florida Board of Medicine.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

EXELLENT DR. HOSPITALL. EXELLENT ALL.

Just love love Dr Fuster!

Posted on November 9th, 2015

An EXCELLENT doctor so accurate in his diagnosis, & his bedside manners are EXECELLENT!

A+ Doctor! :)

Posted on October 7th, 2015

VACUNAS

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr. Fuster muy pero muy buen medico ,muy amable ,muy servicial , te escucha super bien todas tus inquietudes acerca del nino pero verdaderamente algo le ha pasado en su oficina con la coordinacion de las vacunas que los ninos los manda para otros centros a tomarlas pq el no las tiene ,cosa que ningun pediatra dice lo mismo ,solo en su oficina ,quizas ni el mismo sepa bien lo que esta pasando dentro de su oficina ,que lastima .

love my kids doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2015

all 4 of my kids love him and i wouldnt have it any other way

Posted on June 15th, 2015

The best doctor for childrens.

Excellent, amazing, professional

Posted on April 21st, 2014

He has excellent services, search time for explain every question that you have, sweet with my baby girl every time that come to him, first class staff. And recommend all person with child one visit and you tell me after you visit

El mejor pediatra del mundo!!!

Posted on June 26th, 2013

El doctor Fuster fue el pediatra de ivelyn por más de 15 años. Siempre estuvo allí cuando más lo necesitábamos, cuando lo llamaba a deshoras, por algún caso de fiebre alta o de algún virus estomacal etc etc, recuerdo que el me devolvía la llamada casi enseguida, no importara la hora que fuera, cuando ivelyn tuvo una caída y tuvo que ser ingresada en el children hospital, a la mañana siguiente el doctor Fuster esta allí atendiéndola y revisando que todo estuviese bien, hoy ivelyn tiene 24años, y me gustaría que cuando ella se casé y tenga hijos, mis nietos sean atendidos por el doctor Carlos Fuster . Gracias doctor Fuster , o como le decía ivelyn. (Carlitos Jiménez). Nunca supe porque ella le puso ese nombre, cosas de niños supongo. Gracias. Isis

Absolutely terrible wait times

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Overall good, but he has started to see more patients than he can handle and the wait time has at least doubled if not tripled since last year.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Dr. Fuster is a good pedriatician, but the wait time at his office is horrible, I have been there with my son for more than 2 hours waiting to see him. I feel he's just trying to see so many patients in one day that he does not spend enough time with each patient.