Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Rodriguez
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, CO. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Medical Center Of Aurora North, Platte Valley Medical Center and Rose Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
always seems to have trouble with phones and front desk people & staff. Dr himself is great , but I dont think he knows what all goes on there. I have called in for renewals on prescriptions & had to call 3-4 times to keep reminding them after they say they did it ( but they didnt) it seems like immature running of the front areas.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Aurora North
Platte Valley Medical Center
Rose Medical Center
Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
17 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions965 Platte River Blvd, Brighton, CO
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, CO.