Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carlos A Gadia
Carlos A Gadia is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 19
I didn't wait 2 months to see the neurologist, Dr Gadia, right? Wrong! I saw the PA ( physician assistant ) for 30 minutes and Dr Gadia spent ridiculous 40 seconds with my son. I made a complaint to the hospital and they told me the physical assistant and the neurologist has the same knowledge! REALLY?!?!?! This must be a joke!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE! THIS PLACE IS A WASTED 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR SEE MY SON! NOT THE PHYSICAL ASSISTANT!!! This doctor is so unprofessional. Secretaries are TERRIBLE! They make you feel that they are doing a favor to make an appointment for you. IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR CHILD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!
Dr. Gadia takes his time to listen and explains everything very well. Very good doctor. I strongly recommend him. It takes a log time to get the first appt but the follow up is on schedule. The waiting time in the office to see him is long but it is worth waiting as he sure does take his time with his patients.
Misdiagnosed our daughter, going as far as telling us her delay was due to us not paying attention to her. Holtz Children's genetic testing found the mutation for Rett syndrome, the leading cause of impairment in girls. When we returned to him with their findings, he refused to accept it. Genes don't lie. He has a know-it-all complex, is condescending and patronizing. And it trickles down to his staff. They spend all their time playing candy crush, then give you dirty looks when your questions interrupt their games
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2900 S Commerce Pkwy, Weston, FL
Take a minute to learn about Carlos A Gadia in this video.
Carlos A Gadia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.