2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Carlos A Gadia?

You won't see the doctor! You will see the PA!

I didn't wait 2 months to see the neurologist, Dr Gadia, right? Wrong! I saw the PA ( physician assistant ) for 30 minutes and Dr Gadia spent ridiculous 40 seconds with my son. I made a complaint to the hospital and they told me the physical assistant and the neurologist has the same knowledge! REALLY?!?!?! This must be a joke!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE! THIS PLACE IS A WASTED 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR SEE MY SON! NOT THE PHYSICAL ASSISTANT!!! This doctor is so unprofessional. Secretaries are TERRIBLE! They make you feel that they are doing a favor to make an appointment for you. IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR CHILD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

Awesome neuro doc

Dr. Gadia takes his time to listen and explains everything very well. Very good doctor. I strongly recommend him. It takes a log time to get the first appt but the follow up is on schedule. The waiting time in the office to see him is long but it is worth waiting as he sure does take his time with his patients.

Would NEVER recommend this doctor

Misdiagnosed our daughter, going as far as telling us her delay was due to us not paying attention to her. Holtz Children's genetic testing found the mutation for Rett syndrome, the leading cause of impairment in girls. When we returned to him with their findings, he refused to accept it. Genes don't lie. He has a know-it-all complex, is condescending and patronizing. And it trickles down to his staff. They spend all their time playing candy crush, then give you dirty looks when your questions interrupt their games

Carlos A Gadia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.