The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlos A Garberoglio has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 5
Carlos Garberoglio, in my opinion, is the worst doctor anyone could come in contact with. He told me I had breast cancer, did a bilateral mastectomy, then afterwards, told me I didn't have cancer. After the surgery, my plastic surgeon also told me I didn't have cancer. All the pathology reports, which I now have copies of, indicate there was NO cancer when I was assigned to Carlos G. This has caused me untold grief and ruined my life.
Dr. Garberoglio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Carlos A Garberoglio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda University, 11175 Campus St, Loma Linda, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos A Garberoglio in this video.
Dr. Carlos A Garberoglio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.