Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos F Inocencio
Dr. Carlos F Inocencio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Inocencio is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. Dr. Inocencio has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos F Inocencio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carlos F Inocencio has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 21
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Inocencio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
San Jose Medical Center
Dr. Carlos F Inocencio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsA Las Vegas Medical Group, 5876 S Pecos Rd Bldg B, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos F Inocencio in this video.
Dr. Carlos F Inocencio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.