Dr. Carlos Larocca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Larocca?

Great Doctor! Very Helpful

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr. Larocca's office is always well organized. I have been his patient for many years and never have spent hours in the waiting room like other doctors. The staff is always friendly. Dr. Larocca always takes the time to do a full analysis or what ever problem you might have and explains your options clearly. Highly recommended.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Larocca for ten years. He is an excellent doctor who is extremely well rounded and well-mannered. He is conservative and provides the best care for his patients. His staff is amazing. The Best Primary Physician to have. Very well respected among other doctors. Highly recommend him.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

My brother is a patient of his so I decided to go see him. He seemed like a great doctor. I scheduled an appointment and when I got there the girl at the front asked me why was I there with an attitude. I told her I had an appointment and she told me I did not that I was going to have to schedule it for another day. They failed to note down that they spoke to me and scheduled me an appt. which I could accept because we all make mistakes but instead of giving me attitude she should of apologized for the mistake or at least offered to help me and try scheduling me in. I had to be persistent for her to schedule me and on top of that she continued being rude so I decided to leave. Horrible customer service the lady at the front should not be working with patients thanks to her he lost one.

STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN. THEY DISCRIMINATE

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I would never recommend Dr. LaRocca to anyone. If you are American DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT GOING TO SEE HIM. They discrimination against American. If Dr. LaRocca thinks you can afford it, he will tell you although I do take your insurance, for you I won't because I spend more time with you then my other patients. Really!! He spends less than 2 mins with me. He asks home you are,any changes in meds, writes prescriptions and out you go. $150 cash. He must be hurting for cash if he needs that extra $20. The office receptionist is impossible to speak to. If you speak English she is extremely rude and unprofessional with you on phone and in persin. But she doesn't care because non of the other patients in waiting room speak English either so they don't know what she is saying to you.

Doctor is Awesome Staff is Horrible

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. Lorocca is one of the best doctors I have ever been to on the other hand his office staff is absolutely horrible. The rotation of staff is monthly , appointments are booked weeks in advance and the wait is over two hours. It would all be worth it if the office staff did not make you feel like a lower class.

Happy Patient

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Larocca is amazing. Staff is very helpful in such a busy place. The wait is a bit long (so take a book) but worth the wait.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

the staff ,sad to said but is very rude.One nurse was in a bad mood ans she was kicking and throwing things. I have so many years going with Dr, Larroca because he is kind but his staff i not professional .

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Great easy going doctor. Easy to speak to. Feels like he listens and cares. Would recommend to family and friends.

Posted on September 25th, 2017