Dr. Carlos Levy-Eliceiri Is this you?

Posted on March 18th, 2010

i think he is a wonderful doctor. i have been seeing him for about 4 years now and i have had good results. i tell my friends that i worked with about him when they ask me about a good doctor. he also has a wonderful staff they have helped me out when i have had problems with my insurance,prescriptions and anything else that may occur. thanks for being a wonderful doctor and staff

Best Doctor and Surgeon I have ever known

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr. Levy is the finest doctor and surgeon I have ever know - I'm over 70 so that's a long experience. His diagnostic capabilities are extraordinary having discovered conditions in both me and my wife that others including specialists in their field missed. He is extremely skilled as a surgeon and operates rapidly so as to minimize the effects of anesthesia. He repaired an abdominal hernia (and "cleaned up" the effects of a previous, 35 year old, exploratory surgery with a 12 in. scar. The time from when I "went under" till I walked out of the hospital was 95 minutes. I had a same day gall bladder removal. I hardly felt any pain or "hang over" the next day and could work normally. Scars resulting from his operations range from the "cannot see" to "not very noticable".I have been treated by dozens of doctors including those at Stanford University Teaching Hospital, Harvard Med School Teaching Hosp (Mass General Hosp), Walter Reed Army Hosp, Various numerous Army, Navy and Air Force Hospitals, two British Hospitals, a French and a German hospital. I got "banged up" both as a kid and as a US Army Special Forces officer in operations worldwide including two years in Vietnam so I hove lots of comparisons with lots of doctors and hospitals. Doctor Carlos Levy is the best primary care and best general surgeon I have ever seen.If you do your part Dr. Levy will fix you up at lesat as well as or probably better than anyone else. If you don't do your part, take your meds or do what he prescribes - well, he doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.