Dr. Carlos J Lozada Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carlos J Lozada?

Excelente Doctor

El Doctor Carlos J. Lozada, (Reumatólogo), es un excelente Doctor, amable, muy educado, respetuoso, pasó tiempo conversando sobre el dolor que sentía, escucha y presta atención, respondiendo a todas mis preguntas. Me sorprende ver los comentarios anteriores, mostró mucho interés en los síntomas y los dolores que sentía. El calmante y la pomada que me mandó me ha aliviado los dolores que tenia. Gracias Doctor, es usted EXCELENTE.

He does not spend enough time wit patients.sarcastic..he doesnot let clients to talk. .is counting minutes expended on you.the secretary think s she is who take decitions.hard to make appointments.

Excellent overall experience

He spent time with me and answered all of my questions, I trusted his care.

Very disappointing

I saw him several times and never he gave me any answers or conclusion about my symptoms. He only gave me Ibuprofen. He doesn't listen or pay attention when you try to explain something. One day I try to tell him about my symptoms and he ignore me and other words he said like I am a hypochondriac, that it unprofessional and not ethic. For this reason I changed to a new doctor, anyway he never gave me solutions and good treatment.

Mi madre fue paciente del Dr. Lozada, el cual ella sufre de Artritis y las 3 veces que vimos al Doctor Lozada nunca ledio un tratamiento adecuado para dicha enfermedad, lo unico que le dio fueron calmantes como Ibuprofen y algunos similares. En terminos generales muy pobre sus recomendaciones.

Unfortunately, I feel just like the other two patients did who reviewed this Doctor. Many times patients seek Doctors because they have questions about their health. Even if a doctor does not have the answers to those questions, he or she should not dismiss their concerns. In my case, I felt the doctor had little concern for my symptoms and he seemed too busy. In addition, he seems very condescending and does not seem empathetic to my problems. I also did not like the way he treats other people who work with him.

very disappointed

I am surprised to see the previous comment because my case is similar. The doctor shows little interest and all the symptoms I have,he said that they don't have to do with my illness. With an attitude like this the patient feels unsafe and seeks out other's help to understand what is happening. I found another specialist who reviewed my case and he told me that the symptoms I have are part of the disease, unlike Dr. Lozada.

Dismissive and condescending.

I found Dr. Lozada to be dismissive and extremely condescending. He told me I didn't have symptoms you could obviously see I have, and made up several symptoms I never mentioned, including numbness in my hands. He made derogatory comments about my weight saying "do you hands hurt when you take ice creams out of the freezer?". After leaving my appointment I felt no confidence in this doctor and went for a second opinion were the doctor actually wanted to take my medical history and discuss MY SYMPTOMS.