Dr. Carlos E Lucero Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Lucero?

Horrible

Would not recommend this doctor at all. Would not take me seriously when I told him something was wrong with my son. After I cam in his office crying with my son he decided to do blood work. After the blood work came back off he finally sent my 16 month old baby for a ultrasound and told me to go see him immediately. His office is directly behind the hospital and instead of seeing me his nurse puts me on the phone with him. He very bluntly tells me my son has a Wilms and to go directly to women's and children's hospital and hangs up. So i ask his nurse what it is and she has to look it up in a medical dictionary.

loving mother

Wonderful!!

monica

he is the best doctor in beckley,wv i would not let my child go to any other doctor, he is really a great doctor and he gets an A+++ in my book.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Carlos E Lucero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beckley, WV.