Dr. Carlos Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Garcia?

Dr. Garcia

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Realky like and appreciate Dr. Garcia. We always are greeted sincerely by Dr. Garcia and Teresa. Good doctor and always have been treated honestly and professional. Recommended him to the fullest for snyone needing a good cardioglist.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Great physician. Been hoing to him for. Years. I rate him his ability very high.

Top Cardiologist

Posted on September 19th, 2012

When I had my congestive heart failure. Dr. Garcia was the only cardiologist to tell me it did not have to be the end of the world and explained what I must do on my own, beyond medications, to insure my recover. 6 years later Iam in excellent shape and thankful Dr. Garcia was there for me.

Posted on January 20th, 2015