Dr. Carlos M Garcia Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carlos M Garcia?

Dr. Garcia is an outstanding doctor!

I met with Dr. Garcia when my mom was in the hospital and very ill to see if he could help her. He had her medical records sent to him for review and he then set up an appointment for me to come in where he spent an hour with me going over her records and the type of treatment he would do. He never charged me and he was a very compassionate doctor with much knowledge about the medical and natural treatments available. He and his staff are very professional and his office is clean and has a calming atmosphere. You just know you are in the right hands with him. My husband and I have chosen him to be our doctor even though we haven't been there yet. We are going soon to get a physical and get set up with him.