Dr. Carlos Molina Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Molina?

Beware!!!!

Doctor Molina is the best doctor in the world. He always takes time to listen to me. My health problems have improved in their totality since I started seeing him like four years ago. Thank you Doctor Molina!

check up

Little to no wait. Listened to what I had to say. Made me feel at ease

I came in RIGHT after a BRCA1 diagnosis and Dr. Molina spent a great deal of time with me after my mammo. He was informative and patient. I am grateful to him and the entire staff at Rolling Oaks.

Amazing experience.

I feel I cant describe what a wonderful experience i just had. I went in scared out of my mind. I left completely reassured with all my questions answered. Dr. Molina answered about 30 questions, and I got the sense that I could have asked a hundred more. I came to Rolling Oaks as a recommendation from a friend. It was a hour drive but well worth it. I will come here every year from now on......

the most caring crew

My breast biopsy was done by Dr.Molina. I was prepared by a ultrasound technician Maribel who is very caring, she explained everything before the procedure, and help me to relax. Then comes the doctor who is warm and look confident. Although I am not used to have male doctor to see me exposed (all my OB-GYN doctors are female), his bedside manner relieved my tension. Dr. Molina is skillful, he did the biopsy in seconds. I didn't need Tylenol after the procedure (I mean after the anesthesia effect was gone). I am grateful to all the stuff at the Rolling Oaks radiology.

rude.

Great Doctor, So so Hospital

Kaiser isn't that Great, But Dr. Molina was extreemly helpful and answered all my questions

Dr. Carlos Molina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.