Dr. Carlos E Moravek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Moravek?

Super doctor

Dr. Moravek is the nicest doctor I've ever gone to. He has helped me every time I've seen him. He explains what he will be doing and always has time to answer questions.

spinal pain management

Very informative and easy to communicate with. Office staff excellent. Thank you Dana for getting me in on such short notice. Great Doc.

Poor treatment - Never Again!

After waiting over 30 minutes for our first appointment with Dr. Moravek and his first appointment of the day, he had not even examined the MRI results he had been provided. He completely disregarded some of the details of the report that explained the symptoms I was presenting. His need for a bone scan took over a month to get completed due to the inability of him/staff to get the order submitted through our insurance provider. Visit number three and still no discussion of treatment options, just more test - xray this time and he'll call to discuss. NEVER HAPPENED! We're done!

Satisfied Patient

I really like this doctor. He is very personable and professional. He takes the time to get to know me and what my issues are with my ailments. He shows a genuine interest in making sure the treatment is what is best for me. He makes sure I understand the treatment options and what I can expect from each. I have recommended him to a friend and will continue to do so.

R.N.

I truely like this Dr. He does have a casual approach,not stiff and uncaring, yet is an ultimate professional, and that is why I like him. He is very detailed, and listens when you speak. His staff are always friendly and courteous. He is a very good Dr.

Don't waste your time

He may be qualified but he over books and has no compassion. On first visit he had trouble staying awake while asking me questions. Yawned constantly. Innuendos that were insulting as to the cause of my pain.