Dr. Carlos Nousari Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Nousari?

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr Nousari saved my life! Love him!

LOVE Dr. Nousari!

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Nousari saved my life! This is not an exaggeration. I am so thankful and blessed to have met him and be his patient. Dr. Nousari is an amazing physician. Not only is is knowledgeable, experienced and professional, he is also is very wise and kind. Dr. Noursari knew at FIRST SIGHT the correct diagnosis for leg ulcers (that had not healed for a year and a half before I saw him). He told me he was 99.9999999% sure I had Vasculitis. After a biopsy and blood work, Dr. Nousari was 100% correct. Dr. Noursari was instrumental (along with Dr. Guillermo Valenzuela) for the aggressive treatment of PAN Vasculitis. Sure, I have waited over an hour to see Dr. Nousari, but not out of arrogance. He cares about his patients and takes the time to answer all questions. Dr. Nousari is thorough. I never feel rushed when in his office. Dr. Nousari is compassionate and kind. He cares about his patients. He is a rare and wonderful find. I am so thankful and blessed he (and Dr. Valenzuela) are my doctors. I fully trust this team of doctors and never mind the wait (if/when there is one) because I know they are giving outstanding care to another patient and I will get the same attention when it is my turn to see them. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Nousari. I absolutely love this doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I had been misdiagnosed by several dermatologists in South Florida. I was finally referred to him by a dermatologist in Pembroke pines. Dr. Nousari is amazing after two visits my skin is clear off all rashes, I cant be any happier! The best dermatologist that has ever treated me.

doc

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

he is the best doctor ever caring hard working cares for u if u were is family if he just met u funny friendly kind amazing this guy can cure any thing he is the first doc that i met that has such a big heart for his patients one word : AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2016