Dr. Carlos P Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos P Cruz?

Dr. Cruz is a doctor that I fully trust. He is thorough, professional, and has a great personality. I highly recommend him.

My first visit with Dr. Cruz was in 2005. The next 4 years I had multiple procedures, and I had the utmost respect and confidence in him. He and his staff are not only remarkable in their field, but they are equally remarkable individuals. With improved health, thanks to his recommendations, I now visit him yearly for the vascular study and office visit. I still get the individual care that I did on my first visit.

Great Doctor and staff would highly recommend

Dr. Cruz is amazing

Dr. Cruz is amazing. He makes you so comfortable when you see him. He takes time to listen to your concerns and address them all without hesitation. His Nurse Heather is wonderful very comforting. His nurse Chris not so much. Since this is his rating that is why I gave him a 5 stars.

I have been to other vascular surgeons and none can compare to Dr. Cruz. He is the most caring compassionate vascular that I have ever been to. He cares about his patients he listens to what you have to say and explains things in terms that you can understand. In my book, he is the best.

Dr.Cruz was very personable and made sure that I understood everything and why the procedure was necessary.

Very good experience / Doctor

Highly Recommend

The results of Dr. Cruz' implant of stents has made my life enjoyable again

I was at as point in life where I could barely walk. Dr. Cruz implanted stents in both legs and my abdominal aorta and I can now walk without fatigue in my legs. I recently visited the Ft. Worth Botanic Garden and walked continuously for 3 hours.

Amazing

I have never met another Doctor like Dr. Cruz, he's very heart warming, caring, and caring. I must have asked him the same question a few times, he never once got annoyed

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Cruz and the entire staff of nurses and office workers are best in class from my experience and I am 82 years old with a lot of experience.

Outstanding Service

Truly great organization. All people at the office are courteous and very helpful -- they are truly intent on providing high quality service. Dr. Cruz brings everything together with his medical expertise blended perfectly with a caring personality. Dr. Cruz has the bedside manner that all doctors should emulate. It's hard to get excited about going to the doctor, but with this group of folks providing the service it is always a pleasant experience. Highly recommend!

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and professional. Would choose Dr Cruz every time and highly recommend to anyone.