Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos J Palacios MD
Dr. Carlos J Palacios, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos J Palacios has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos J Palacios has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carlos J Palacios has the following 9 expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carlos J Palacios - Posted on May 23rd, 2014
This is the most irresponsible doctor and staff I've ever seen. While a family doctor takes hours to one day max, this doctor calls back DAYS later. Worse, when a call is put in for a response, he responds with "it will take time for me to look at the chart" (insert rude mannerism here). FOUR days? Really? Serious things can go wrong in four days! DO NOT see this doctor. It is our responsibility to hold these professionals accountable for their lack of actions, therefore I am obligated to warn you!
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1983
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Carlos J Palacios Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carlos J Palacios is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.