Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carlos F Pedrera has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carlos F Pedrera has the following 11 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Back Pain
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Carlos F Pedrera has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
I have known Dr. Pedrera for over 20years and he has been the doctor that I took my children to when they were school age for school forms and other personal needs. I have a friendly relationship with him and his staff. They are down to earth people his title of Dr. does not affect him as a person in terms of understanding the feelings of others. I would recommend Dr Pedrera as a PCF if anyone is looking for one.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Carlos F Pedrera accepts the following insurance providers.
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarlos Frank Pedrera Md, 1431 N Western Ave Ste 502, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos F Pedrera, MD - Family Medicine in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Carlos F Pedrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.