Dr. Carlos F Pedrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos F Pedrera?

LTK

I have known Dr. Pedrera for over 20years and he has been the doctor that I took my children to when they were school age for school forms and other personal needs. I have a friendly relationship with him and his staff. They are down to earth people his title of Dr. does not affect him as a person in terms of understanding the feelings of others. I would recommend Dr Pedrera as a PCF if anyone is looking for one.

My wonderfull Doctor

Very good bedside manners, his patients are his first priority.He has been my doctor for over 30 years.He is the best!!!

He gave us a wonderful and unforgettable care and He is our prefrerred geriatrician

Dr. Carlos F Pedrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.