Dr. Carlos Recalde Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Recalde?

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I was very disappointed with the visit at Dr. Ricalde's office today for my son. At first he started out polite,asked what our concerns were, etc.. then proceded to examine my son. I thought I was helping when telling my son how to open his mouth for the DR. cause I thought he didn't understand the Dr.'s request(as he has a strong accent).Then Dr. Ricalde asked me if I would like to do this?Thinking he wanted me to get my son to open his mouth for him to check his throat, I stood up, kind of confused & said "sure?"Well apparently he was actually being sarcastic & I felt like an idiot! I just looked @ my husband & sat back down. After Dr. Ricalde was finished checking him, he proceeded to tell his thoughts & ONLY spoke to my husband!! I had a ?, but he ignored me & walked right out of the room & was finished!!! I think I dont even know what to think or say about what happened, I almost wanted to cry...Does he have something against women? Who does he think he is to treat me as though I wasn't there?? I gave birth to my son!!

Posted on April 25th, 2017