Dr. Carlos M Remirez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carlos M Remirez?

Appointments will NOT be given priority

My scheduled appointment time was 10:30 am I was not seen by the Dr until 3 hrs after my appointment time. There was a sign that said appointments will be given priority but approximately 8 people were seen before me. I will not be seeing this Dr again after this experience. The level of professionalism from the staff and the Dr was nonexistant.

I

I have seen Dr. Remirez for many years and he has always been very nice, listens to what I have to say, not at all arrogant. He has also treated my husand sons and my father in law. He was able to diagnose my father in law with something other doctors missed. I highly recommend him.

I like the ease of being able to walk in without an appt. The doctor does have a lot of patients but always spends appropriate time with his patients. His staff is very friendly and professional.

Dr Carlos Remirez is the worst Dr. visit ever. He acted like I was makeing up my symptoms. He should not be practicing medicine. It was a waste of time. I left the office in angry and still in pain.

Needs to shut up and listen

This Dr. At times was rude and seemed like what I was telling him was a lie. Sent me back to work while I was still in pain.

Dr. Carlos M Remirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.