Dr. Carlos E Rivera-Tavarez Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Carlos E Rivera-Tavarez?

I saw this doctor for back pain he had me do in house physical theropy and ordered a MRI of my cervical all the way to my hips. Which i did the 16k dollar test and physical theropy i then found out I had become pregnant he said we cant treat you anymore so he never even read the MRI and discontinued the theropy as well waste of money and my OBGYN was even upset with how i was treated she said it was all insurance and not about what the patient needs to sum it up I have buldging disc and autoimunne disease that puts inflammation on my spine as well as throughout by body he just slowed down my diagnosis!!! Waste of lots of money and time!!!

Dr. Carlos E Rivera-Tavarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southaven, MS.