Dr. Carlos Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Rodriguez?

Just right.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

A very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. His is very reassuring and I felt comfortable throughout my consultations with him.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

This Dr. is very careful and crafty about not giving the patient all petinant information. He is a surgeon and only recomends surgery, even if its not needed. They let me flounder for months, come to find out I could have had something none invasive.

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on August 30th, 2013

My experience here was absolutely terrible. I had to wait close to 3 hours after my appointment time before I was seen. They didn't call me to warn me the doctor was running a few hours behind schedule. The staff was rude when I asked them how much longer it was going to be. They also go by who signs in first rather than appointment <url removed> staff was very rude and unprofessional. When I told the doctor about the way they treated me he just smiled and shrugged. When I saw Dr. Rodriguez, after waiting so long, he spent less than 6 minutes talking to me and shrugged when I asked him questions and didn't give me a clear answer about anything. I did not feel like I was listened to by him. I felt disrespected by his staff. Overall it is a very uncaring environment with a poor doctor.

HE IS GENTLE AND SWEET, AND REALLY CARES

Posted on August 31st, 2011

DR. RODRIGUEZ DELIVERED BOTH OF MY BOYS , 3 & 4. HE ALSO DELIVERED MY BEST FRIEND DAUGHTER. HE WAS PATIENT AND REASSURING ESPECIALLY BEING A FIRST TIME MOM. I AM THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WORRIES ALOT BUT AFTER EVERY VISIT I WAS SO CONFIDENT. I AM PREGNANT AGAIN BUT I LIVE IN NY NOW... WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE. I NEVER LIKED THE WAIT AT HIS OFFICE BUT THEY DIDNT SEND ME AWAY. I REALLY FORMED A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NURSES AND THE FRONT DESK GIRLS.I MISS THE INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP AS NOW I HAVE SEVERAL OBS AT ONE OFFICE. GETTING THE DR TO CALL BACK IS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE. BUT DR. RODRIGUEZ ALWAYS CALLED BACK. HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH BOTH C-SECTIONS. AND THE FUNNY THING IS I STILL CALL HIM WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM AND THE GIRLS ARE STILL WILLING TO TALK AND HELP ME. I WISH I WAS BACK IN CALIFORNIA SO THAT HE COULD DELIVER THIS BABY AS WELL. LOL JUST WANTED TO GIVE HIM A GREAT REVIEW. HE DESERVES IT.

Posted on October 20th, 2016