Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlos R Sarduy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carlos R Sarduy has the following 13 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Carlos R Sarduy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carlos R Sarduy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Even though I don't always enjoy the reasons I have to come to Femlife, from the moment you walk in the door, the atmosphere is relaxed, the staff have a great, upbeat energy and it takes the stress out of the situation or the anticipation of the appointment/exam. Dr. Sarduy was recommended to me by a friend about 9 years ago and to this day is still my doctor. I continue to recommend him to friends, coworkers, etc. that are looking for an OB/Gyn.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Carlos R Sarduy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsFemlife Healthcare for Women, 17901 NW 5th St Ste 202, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carlos R Sarduy in this video.
Dr. Carlos R Sarduy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.