Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos E Schmidt
Dr. Carlos E Schmidt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Juan Capistrano, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schmidt is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos E Schmidt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carlos E Schmidt has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carlos E Schmidt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Schmidt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla
Graduated in 1973
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Carlos E Schmidt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsMemorialcare Medical Group, 31001 Rancho Viejo Rd Ste 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Dr. Carlos E Schmidt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Juan Capistrano, CA.