Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlos Szajnert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Szajnert is the most wonderful doctor! He makes everything seem simple and not a problem. His smiles and is ever so courteous! He is reassuring and pleasant to deal with 24 hours a day! I just loved my experience and will never change him! Thank you again Dr. Szajnert for everything you do and the way you do it!!
I was looking for a new doc since I'm new in Miami. His wife, who works with him is the sweetest of all, the doctor spend a good deal of time with me in his office asking about my former treatment and about me before stepping in the examination room which was quicker (I loved that because I HATE to be in that position) and after that we spoke a little bit about personal themes and I was good to go... PERFECT! thats the way it should be...
I gave birth to both of my kids with him; and i couldn't have a better experience! Also, I had a procedure done with him and he was fantastic too.Bedside manners are GREAT!His wife, who work with him is a beautiful person too, who really cares about the patients!!! I hope he doesn't retire in a LONG time, because I wouldn't like to go to someone else!FANTASTIC!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Carlos Szajnert accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEconomic Opportnty Family Health Center, 901 E 10th Ave Ste 39, Hialeah, FL
Dr. Carlos Szajnert is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.