Dr. Carlos Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Torres?

Carlos torres

Carlos torres saved mine and my daughters life he is a gods blessing to us. We dont know him personally but me and my family love him.

I met every doctor, but Dr Sunny saved my daughter and Dr Torres took my complaints seriously, when others thought I was just complaining to do so. I highly recommend any of these drs. I owe them for my happy healthy 2yr old! She was a preemie but thanks to them shes here!

Cold and Unfeeling

Dr. Torres was cold and calculating. He brought up a horrific trauma I experienced as if he were ordering lunch. When, as a result of bringing up this topic, I began to cry, he immediately decided I needed PSYCHOTHERAPY! He told me that because he had caused me to cry, this proved I was not over my trauma. Let me tell you doc, women who experience horrific trauma will never be "over" their trauma!!!! This doctor is a total and complete unsympathetic creep! Stay clear of him!

Dr. Carlos Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.