Dr. Carlos Vargas Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Vargas?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

He is a very informative Dr. and I had confidence in his ability and professionalism. The procedure was easy to go through. and I would recommend him as a source for colonoscopys.

When too much exp is a bad thing...

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I have seen this DR for about a year and am kind of dissapointed with the overall service. During my treatment I found myself in a position were I was suggesting what I though I had and then he will just nod his head say yes and gave me the medication. I found him not really involved with trying to figure the nature of the problem him self and could almost been better off doing research online and finding alternative medications to cure myself. Sadly, DR.s with a lot of experience become desensitized to the patients need so I will look for someone with less experience that may show more caring next time. In addition, the overall attitude of the staff is not very professional. They run late after lunch, fail to return calls and while you stand in line love to talk to customers about private matters.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016