Dr. Carlos Viesca Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Viesca?

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Had 12 procedures , every one has been good , no issues with staff or doctor very professional and take good care of their patients.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

The doctor said things about me that were totally falls in a letter to my primary doctor I would never go to this doctor would never recommend him he's a fraud does not have your best interest at hear t

Incompetent

Posted on July 20th, 2016

He is totally incompetent. He has seen me for a chronic condition that he had no idea about. His nerve blocks are poorly done and have no effect. All he does successfully are urine tests, most likely he owns the lab and pockets the money. He is rude and useless.

Love him and his staff

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I have seen several doctors before seeing Dr. Viesca. He helped me control my pain.

warning do not see this doctorhas no bedside manner things who he is thinks he is better than you and does you are just a number to him

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I can't believe that he is on the Texas Board of Health I don't know where he bought his doctrine you go to these doctors for help but they don't care because they're not the ones who are hurtingI wouldn't recommend him at all no bedside mannerI and I like the way him and his three friends are the only pain management doctors in El Paso that's called monopoly peopleI mean it took months for me to get in and then when I finally did get in he wouldn't give me nothing for pain so what is the point you go there to get you pa were a new and the guy won't help you because you were a new patient

Miracle medicine

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Since I walked into the office the front desk personnel were courteous, the MA was very professional and treated me with respect. Dr. Viesca is very charismatic and professional at the same time, he answered all my questions, prescribed my medication and 2 weeks later I had a procedure in my back and miraculously the pain is gone. I highly recommend him to all those people out there who are suffering from back pain. Thank you for bringing me back to life.

WORST EVER

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I WAITED OVER AN HOUR THEN SAT IN ANOTHER ROOM FOR 30 MIN. HE TALKED TO ME LESS THAN 3 MIN. HE WAS INSULTING AND DEGRADING. WHICH HAS POURED OVER TO HIS STAFF. IN MY OPINION HE IS A VERY UNHAPPY PERSON OR HATES HIS JOB. MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PERSON I HAVE ENCOUNTERED

Patient

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I have to agree with some of the not so good opinions on Dr. Viesca. When I had my first epidural with him, she walked in with such arrogance, then made a stupid remark about how he was going to take care of me. I've heard people mention his name and I straight out tell them, not to be seen by him. I've had better doctors than him, and the one good doctor they did have in that facility was let go. Nonetheless, I found him in San Antonio.

this is how this doctor looks at his patients

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Worse Doctor i've ever been!

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I have many doctors for different things this AH walks in dosent even look at me tells me i was smoking weed this morning (I have never even done drugs) I had to wait over 2 hours to be seen then to make things worst he never even looked at my back I wouldnt tell my worst enemy to go to this all around horrible place. PLEASE do not go to this place!!!!!

Horrible Practice

Posted on December 5th, 2010

My overall rating of this practice is extremely POOR. This was my first visit & I felt uncomfortable from the very moment I walked in. My expectations for my doctor and his or her staff is that they are friendly,caring,compassionate, knowledgeable,professional,respectful,& helpful to me. No one I came in contact with met any of my expectations. The woman that took my blood pressure didn't have a clue of what she was doing & was rude. The nurse practitioner was extremely rude, unfriendly and down right arrogant & she made it crystal clear to me that neither myself or my needs were of any importance to her or Dr. Viesca. They seemed to get upset when I started to question their methods. I felt I was being treated different because I'm African American. They did nothing for me, no exam or anything. However, they were sure to get a urine sample so they could get a few bucks from my insurance. With gods blessing I will find a BETTER doctor with a wonderful staff.

great experience

Posted on October 10th, 2010

I disagree with some of the other comments. Both Dr.Viesca and Ms. Blancas are very profesional. Ms Blancas is always very kind and for the year i have seen her, always helpful. she has helped me greatly .