Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlotta M Maresca has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 15
Had the good fortune of going to this caring person & finding the startling new of cancer. Between her, me & my spouse we came to the decision to have both breasts off. Traumatic happening made as well as it could be. Life does go on & I feel blessed to have her as a page in my book of life. Wishing blessings & health to her in the years ahead. Mary Lou Krupp
In Jan. '09 she was supposed to take out a nodule found on my mammogram. I trusted her...big mistake! 6 months later on a follow-up mammogram it became obvious that the same nodule was still there. When she called with the results, she lied and said I had "another" nodule and this time it is cancer. It has been confirmed bya a second doctor that it is the same nodule. She only missed it by about 2 inches!At my first biopsy she flew in late in her street clothes and never identified the spot with me awake...I trusted her! Hard for me to trust now.My advice... always talk to another surgeon before you go to surgery. You have time. After I discovered the mistake Dr. Maresca said it has probably been there 10 years so "no harm has been none by waiting" Her parting comment to us was "sorry 'bout that"
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Carlotta M Maresca accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarlotta M Maresca Md, 5400 Mackinaw Rd Ste 11, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Carlotta M Maresca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.