Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carlton M Vollberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carlton M Vollberg has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 25
Three years as my doctor. Wants to do too many tests on you. $$$ I asked him what was the treatment if something was wrong for a test he wanted to do. He said there wasn't a treatment. ??? The final straw was after two increases in cost of visits and he wanted to reduce a prescription that shouldn't be reduced by any knowledgeable doctor on the subject for the prescription.
I was new to Chattanooga and went to several physicians in the area, no one took some symptoms I was having seriously. I went to Vollberg and he found out what my problem was! I am doing really well and was treated well by him and the staff!!!! I have always been worked in promptly (same day usually) I read another review and found a person complaining about having to be rescheduled because they were late for an appointment. That is one of the reasons that will run an office behind - most doctor's offices make you reschedule so my advice is to be on time.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Vollberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Carlton M Vollberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsVollberg Carlton, 1608 Gunbarrel Rd Ste 102, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Carlton M Vollberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.