Dr. Carly J Miller Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carly J Miller?

Good experience

I am a current patient of Dr. Miller. I have seen other psychiatrists in the past but none as caring as she is. She takes the time to talk with you. I would highly recommend her.

Review

Very poor interaction with the patient, at times if feels like she has no compassion. Staff is unfriendly and seems put out if you have questions and concerns. Your wait in waiting room could be over an hour, at times longer. Never expect a call back from her even if you call completely and utterly distraught. If you are seeing the therapist, she never interacts with them, which is usually the best way to monitor your emotional well being. A pharmacist needs a refill she will not except faxes from them. You have to go into the office or make your own phone calls to get some help. Overall, not the best experience when you're already struggling emotionally.

Great doctor!

Dr. Miller has been wonderful to me. She helped with my depression, and understanding myself and having a better marriage. I know I can trust her and that's worth a lot. Past meds made me feel like a zombie. She helped me get off them and lose weight. Now I'm taking just one medication that works well!

Dr. Carly J Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fernandina Beach, FL.