Dr. Carlysle Barfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlysle Barfield?

Fraudulent

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Barfield to seek help for Fibromyalgia. Besides being confirmed that I have FMS he took my hands and asked me to make a fist. After pushing around a bit he stated that I also have RA. He prescribed me Neurontin and Arthrotec. He gave me a prescription for blood work and one to have x-rays taken of my hands. At my second visit I asked him about the results. He claimed he never received my x-rays so on my way home I stopped by the place and picked up a copy. At home I put the CD in my computer and studied my hands for 30 minutes and came to the conclusion that the bones in my hand were normal. Before my third appointment with Dr. Barfield I had an appointment with my Pain management Doctor. I asked him if he could take a look at the x-ray, which he did. He, also as an expert concluded that my hands were fine. An hour later I gave Barfield the x-rays. He left and came back in about 10 minutes. He walked in, looked at me and said:”You have major damage in your hands and wrists. I am amazed you waited this long to see a rheumatologist. I looked at him and said I knew my hands were just fine. I saw panick in his eyes. I said: the game is over, you’ll here from my lawyer and walked out.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Very professional..He tells it like it is.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

excellent doc. very smart. helped me tremendously after other docs had tryed for years to diagnose.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

He is a wonderful Rheumatologist and has helped me greatly! Been going to him since 2009.

May Have Saved My Life

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr. Barfield is a wonderful doctor who may have saved my life or at least greatly added to the prevention of an event that could have led to a serious diminishment of the quality of my life. I went to see him in regard to severe hand pains but also mentioned non rheumatological strange symptoms that he urged me to check out immediately with a cardiologist. I respected Dr. Barfield’s diagnostic ability, advice and concern from our first meeting, and as a result went quickly to a cardiologist. Ultimately, I was diagnosed with serious blockages and had surgery BEFORE a heart attack or even death. I give Dr. Barfield the ultimate credit for this result. I will continue to see him in regard to the hand pains and recommend him highly. GREAT DOCTOR.

BEST DOCTER EVER!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

BEST DOCTER EVER!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Doctor Barfield is exceptional. You know exactly where you stand with him. He is professional, confident, knowlegable and caring. I highly recommend him.

SAVED MY LIFE!!

Posted on May 25th, 2010

I had been treated by another rheumatologist here in Charleston for 6 1/2 years. I was diagnoised with Fibromyalgia. I was taking (at one time) 15 different medications. I was STILL in pain ALL the time, weak, sick all the time, and just not able to FUNCTION on ANY level. When I lost my job due to "excess use of sick leave" (although EVERY absence had a doctors excuse) this dr found he could not "in good conscience say I was really disabled"!!Thank God, after I got my disability & was looking for all new doctors, my primary care dr sent me to Dr Barfield. The second time I saw him, Dr Barfield suspected perhaps I did not have FIBROmyalgia, but possibly had POLYmyalgia. He immediately started me on a different medication plan, and I have been (comparatively) pain free ever since!! I don't exactly fit the profile for Polymyalgia, but who cares, the treatment works. I have my LIFE back, I feel ALIVE again!! Dr Barfield also found and DID something about severl other related problems no one had ever addressed before! I thank God for him EVERY day - and WILL for the rest of my LIFE, that I can now ENJOY thanks to him!!

Posted on August 8th, 2017