Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carma J Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carma J Lee has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Carma J Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I highly regard Doctor Carma J. Lee. I am certain that without her professionalism I would not be alive today.Dr. Lee uses therapy instead of pushing drugs on me, and listens to me instead of pushing anti-depressants on me like other doctors in the past have done. I am 71 and have a lot of problems, which recently included a painfully displaced shoulder, another doctor was reluctant to allow me permission to see a physical therapist which Dr. Lee would have recommended. Dr. Lee is more thorough than any doctor I have ever visited.
Dr Lee is one of the few doctors I have ever liked. She let me get blood work done before appts and then explained the results. She always praised me when results of glucose,cholesterol improved and encouraged me to do better when they didn't. If she doesn't come back, i will be looking somewhere else!
I always feel that Dr. Lee has the time to give me to address my personal needs. Her staff get me appointments quickly, often the same day if needed. She also is very technology friendly. I can ask questions using a My Chart computer access program and have access to some of my medical information on-line.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPortland Adventist Medical Center, 5835 NE 122nd Ave Ste 135, Portland, OR
Dr. Carma J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.