Dr. Carmel I Ernest Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmel I Ernest?

Dont even bother

I went to this doctor a little over 3 years ago and up to date I refuse to book an appointment with her. I have PCOS and was struggling with pain due to the cyst as well as infections caused by the ruptured cyst and her comments were horrible no one should ever deal with a so called "doctor" like her. Horrible bedside manners, no horrible person.

Not My best doctor ever!

She had a arrogant attitude. Was very rude to me and completely out of line. She diagnosed me with a serious disease and was very cavalier and nonchalant about it, giving me very little information or direction on how to proceed to help prolong my life or feel better. Showed no empathy at all. Not the kind of doctor to instill confidence or trust. Her office never returned phone calls or followed up ordering test procedures or pre approval for meds. It took 2 weeks for my insurance and approval authorities as well as myself constantly calling and begging to coax her to finally take care of business! I've been waiting 2 months for her to finally order a very serious heart exam for me. Doctor may be in business 43 years but she doesn't know how to run her employees, only knows how to bully her patients!! But patients have rights. I'm a product of the 60's and learned early on as an adult to fight for my rights and for the first time in my life, my doctor and her staff forced my hand and made me step up and do just that! For the first time, my doctor let me down, big time and she should be ashamed, but she's too arrogant to feel that!

It is hard to get an appt. with her.