Dr. Carmel M Fratianni Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Carmel M Fratianni?

Run the other way!!!!

I saw Dr. Fratianni right after I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I had been suffering with symptoms for ten years and had to fight to get a scan, which revealed too many nodules to count. A biopsy confirmed Hashi's and I was referred to her. I was so relieved to finally get a diagnosis and was so hopeful that I was finally going to feel better. I was so wrong! She was rude and ignored all of my problems and told me that I had generalized anxiety disorder and needed a psychiatrist. This was after I recounted my symptoms of the past 10 years. Some of the things she said to me in that office led me to believe she may need a psychiatrist herself. She assured me that since my labs were normal, the symptoms could not possibly be caused by my thyroid. I have since found out that that is typical of Hashi's and goiter needs treatment, regardless of labs. I would not recommend her. Ever Ever Ever!

Excellent service

The most thorough doctor I have visited. Excellent followup and patience. Excellent helpful staff.

Never again

Can't write anything good. Not enough room here to write the bad.

Exceptional Physician

She is the best of the best!