Dr. Carmel S Verrier Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Carmel S Verrier?

Wonderful

Most caring and compassionate Dr. I've seen in years. Angela was also wonderful. Took time to explain my situation to me to be sure I understood, calmed fears, and generally made me feel like I had made two new friends. I continue to see them and would highly reccommend them.

Wonderful

Dr. Verrier and her staff are just WONDERFUL. My dad was a patient in 2010. He lost his battle, but he knew every step of the way what was going on. Dr. Verrier was just awesome. She was great to our whole family.

Husband's treatments

Dr Verrier & her FNP Angela are 2 of the sweetest, most compassionate drs. They both are definitely in the proper medical field. They answer all your questions and will take time with you. So upbeat & positive. Just love them!!!

Dr Verrier is the most caring MD I have seen in some time. She assessed me from head to toe, spent over an hour talking to me about my case. Used models to explain my condition and told me to call at any time if I needed her. She made me feel as if I had known her for many many years!!! I would tell anyone I know if they need a breast oncologist, this is the person to see. Sh