Dr. Carmela Abessinio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmela Abessinio?

Best GYN ever

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I've been a patient for over 16 years and she's like family.

She's the best!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

I love Carmella. I have been seeng her as my gyno for over 10 years now. She makes you feel so comfortable during exams and really gets to know you. She's so kind and really cares. I can't say enough good things about her! She's awesome!

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Carmela Abessinio is a truly caring Dr. She, emotionally and physically, saw me through a tough miscarriage of twins. So happy I had her as my ob/gyn during this difficult time!

Amazing

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Abessinio took over when my doctor was out of state during my labor. I didn't even know my doctor was traveling on my due date which really frustrated me. Dr. Abessinio really treated me like a family member, and helped me make the right decisions. My labor and delivery ended as a very positive experience and I have Dr. Abessinio and her staff to thank

Posted on November 24th, 2011

Carmella is emotionally abusive. She yelled at us for asking questions, lied to us on multiple occasions and told us we had no say in what we wanted to happen during the delivery of our baby. She bullied us during the entire process and she will not be with us when we deliver our child. Be careful of her and do not trust her.

One of the BEST i have ever meet

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I Starting going to Dr Abessinio when i was 6 weeks along with my second son Noah. The care that i got when i was in her office was amazing and her staff I will always thing highly of her. Thank you for being A caring dr.

First time Preggers

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Dr. Abessinio delivered my first child. I had many questions and concerns and she ALWAYS took the time to make me feel important, heard and understood. She comforted me from the beginning of my pregnancy all the way through to postpartum care. She made me feel like a part of her family and I felt very safe with her. She would fight for my wants in the hospital and made sure I was a priority to the nurses during my stay after delivery. I can't say enough good things about this woman and I would recommend her to any woman who wants an incredible doctor to be with her throughout a very important time in your life.

Best OB/GYN in Michigan!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I wanted to share my experience with Dr Carmela Abessinio. I work in the medical field and know many doctors. In my opinion, Dr Abessinio is the best of the best. Dr Abessinio sets herself apart from others by not only exhibiting excellent medical knowledge but by extending her heart to her patients. I have never known another physician who cares so deeply for her patients physical and emotional well being. I know that several times she has gone to a patient's home when they were to ill to be seen in the office. Dr Abessinio is an incredibly talented OB/GYN with a heart of gold! I would and have recommended Dr Abessinio to all women in need of OB/GYN care!!

Word cannot DESCRIBE

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Abessnio as my doctor for several years. She is the mst caring and unselfish person I have ever met. She 100% of the time puts her pateints first no matter what is going on in her own life. She is what doctors today are lacking. Caring, honest, loyal are just some of her qualities. She is always going above and beyond for everyone! She has become part of my family and will continue to refer patients to her. I cannot thank you enough for your continued support!

Amazing doctor and even more amazing woman!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

This is my first pregnancy and when I was researching OB's I came across Carmela. The reviews were excellent and I decided to make my appointment with her. The reviews don't even do this woman justice! She is truly a god send, and I can't imagine a more perfect fit for me or my growing family. She instantly made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions in depth. She cares about her patients and makes a personal connection with them. Upon be owing her patient she gave me her cell phone and pager number in case I had any questions or emergencies. I can not say enough good things about or her office assistant Lauren. They are more than just medical professionals they become friends.

Simply The Best!

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr. Carmela Abessinio is the MOST caring, knowledgeable OB/GYN I have ever had experience with! I am an R.N., and have had many encounters with numerous Doctors. From my personal and professional experiences, I chose Dr. C. Abessinio because of the ease with which I could get appointments; her very perceptive ability to flesh out/diagnose problems; her obvious caring nature; her sense of humour; her willingness to spend time with you during appointments, and her ease of access (she routinely gives her patients her cell phone and pager #'s)! I do not know of any Doctor who does not charge for the filling out of paperwork for work absences or disability claims! To slam her for doing so, shows the unworldly nature of the offended reviewer.

cares mostly about the money, insensitive, crockpot

Posted on March 29th, 2011

she charges 35$ to fill out paperwork for maternity leave,when i asked her about the charges, thinking it was ridiculous,she told me "i charge that for everyone, you wanna get paid don't you? well we wanna get paid too walks away and shuts the door in my face."