Dr. Carmela Morales Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Carmela Morales?

Excellent care

Posted on June 14th, 2016

She is a great doctor and a caring person. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Outstanding doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2014

Dr. Morales was thorough and was able to get me the right tests to diagnose my ailments and came up with medications and supplements to help me control my IBS and SBIOS. Her staff had days when they were helpful and days when they ignored me completely. I would definitely recommend her, although perhaps her office needs some staffing changes.

Excellent doctor, some staff need to go.

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Dr. Morales is an excellent doctor. She diagnosed me and treated me for those conditions she diagnosed me as having, and my symptoms went away. However, I had a bad reaction to one of the medications that she gave me and had a lot trouble getting in touch with her staff to get a medication change. I finally decided to stop the one of the medicines that I was put on because of the adverse reaction I was having.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2011

I have 6 doctors that I see consistently and Dr Morales is one of the best. She's caring, competent and takes the time to ask the questions and actually listen to the answers. I believe this is how doctors can most efficiently treat their patients. I would recommend her time and time again! Love her!

Great Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

This doctor is caring and I trust her. Her practice is in order and I always felt like I was in good hands. Her nurse practitioner was awesome too. I would highly recommend her.

Good Doctor, lousy bedside manner

Posted on November 12th, 2009

Dr. Morales is a competent physician, but the office staff is very indifferent to the patient. I came in for a follow up exam, and sat in an examining room for an hour after my appointment. When I talked to the receptionist, she told me the P.A. had to go to urgent care. It never occured to this idiot to tell me this when I walked in the office. I did reschedule, but I waited so long I got my co-pay back, and left the office never to return. Needless to say, I will never use this doctor again.

Posted on November 15th, 2017