Dr. Carmelita Eburuche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carmelita Eburuche?

Caring and competent

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr. Eburuche diagnosed my kidney cancer when I had no relevant symptoms. She also sent me for a second opinion when my orthopedist incorrectly diagnosed an infection in my hip replacement .

stay away

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Horrible abrupt manner, doesnt listen, read family history wrong and thought my familys conditions were mine. Double billed.

Best of the Best

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Hope all is well with you. You take good care of your patients and I just felt so confident under your care. God Bless to you, too

Posted on June 9th, 2015

A true health care professional

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Knowledgeable. Was able to get my cholesterol down lower than any other Internist. Always pleasant, never in a bad mood. Awesome diagnostition. Loved her! Had an emergency (had been to the ER). The ER issued medication that I took the next day and it had severe side effects therefore I was unable to take the med that I needed for the original serious problem. The ER told me to call my MD. I could not get an appointment, she was backed up. I would have gladly waited to be worked in I was a long standing patient. I called another physician and got in the next morning sight unseen. Later this MD's office called to squuze me in but alas it was too late.

Fabulous doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2012

We moved from California, we both had serious medical issues. This doctor is so proactive, empathetic and direct with us. The good news, we are currently healthy. The office staff is superb.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

On first visit, instead of supporting my current exercise program and suggesting additional regimen, I was cut off and told I was to do a more strengent program. While I know the additional exercise is good for me, I was at least getting exercise. During my most recent visit, on two occasions I indicated I wanted to stop a medication. Instead of recommending other available options (which I know are available but may mean going to a Specialist), I was told this med was my only option. Rather than discussing further, I came home and made an appointment with a Specialist.

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Nice personality but did not follow up on my total lab reports as questioned. Am concerned as kidney results were not goneover other then to say "All is Fine". (Second page of lab report not looked at. )

A wonderful and very intelligent Doctor- very up to date

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I moved from Virginia to Florida- my spouse had a job offer we could not turn down, I was looking for a medical doctor and was referred by another doctor(mainly for clearance to have surgery)-after meeting her and her thorough exam and follow up-I have been so blessed to have met a doctor who truly cares and takes the time out for you-her personality just brightens the room-very intelligent and up to date on medical care and proper diagnosis-very honest person

Excellen/knowledgeable Dr.

Posted on November 1st, 2009

Posted on March 19th, 2009

very kind caring and knowledgeable; execellent primary care physician;

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Love this doctor and miss her in Omaha!