Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carmelita M Hudson-Kane has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carmelita M Hudson-Kane has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Dr.Hudson-Kane is the best PCP I ever had. She leaves no "stone unturned" in seeking to track down the cause of one's symptons. After years of having one ailment after another, including annual bouts of debilitating bronchitis, Dr. Hudson-Kane identified my medical problem and referred me to the proper specialists for further testing and confirmation. She was here for the beginning of a very difficult period of my chronic illness (an auto-immune disease)but left the area shortly after. I am in a crises period now and trying to locate her--I thought I had when I found the Perryville address but I see from another 'post' she is no longer there.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Carmelita M Hudson-Kane accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Express Cape Girardeau, 465 S Mount Auburn Rd Ste 103, Cape Girardeau, MO
Dr. Carmelita M Hudson-Kane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.