Dr. Carmelita M Hudson-Kane Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carmelita M Hudson-Kane?

Thorough, Committed & Compassionate

Dr.Hudson-Kane is the best PCP I ever had. She leaves no "stone unturned" in seeking to track down the cause of one's symptons. After years of having one ailment after another, including annual bouts of debilitating bronchitis, Dr. Hudson-Kane identified my medical problem and referred me to the proper specialists for further testing and confirmation. She was here for the beginning of a very difficult period of my chronic illness (an auto-immune disease)but left the area shortly after. I am in a crises period now and trying to locate her--I thought I had when I found the Perryville address but I see from another 'post' she is no longer there.

Type 2 Diabetes