Dr. Carmelita Nisperos Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carmelita Nisperos?

Posted on February 16th, 2016

they never answer the phone, they're always closed, never actually take time to hear your concerns.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Worst experience EVER! Misdiagnosis, does NOT answer questions, not clear, rude, Changing doctors

Horrible horrible!

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

First visit my baby was 6 days old and I was told prior to the visit we would immediately get a room since she was so new, after 20 minutes of waiting with all the sick patients they finally took us back. They took us to a small room I'm not sure if you could consider a normal room, we went through a room to get there and in the room we went through there was another family... They then brought my baby back in that room to weigh and measure her, yes with the other family sitting right there! They then brought a baby with a fever in that room!!!!!! Then when my baby was 3 1/2 weeks she became congested, so I called them to see what they would say. Ended up leaving two messages with the nurses that day and no call back from the dr. That was on a Friday so I was very upset that we had to go through the weekend like that, as the following week went on still no call, so I've called and left messages and let them know she was supposed to call me back, they didn't apologize and just said she's finishing up with her last patient and we will have her call you right after. That was yesterday and still no call. The place was very dirty for being a doctors office, the staff was nice. However coming from someone that has worked in the healthcare field, just based on cleanliness they should be shut down in my opinion. If I could give zero stars I would.

Not a Good Pediatrician

Posted on June 13th, 2014

Took my kids here and all she ever tells me are the kids has Allergies. She never really thoroughly check them. Makes me Feel like I'm not doing my part as a Mother that's why my kids are suck all the time! Maybe it's because she can't diagnosed them right or not check them properly? ! Changed my kids pediatrician. I Will never take them back. And I DO NOT Recommend this Doctor at All. Take your kids elsewhere, you're better off that way.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Took my 3 mo old daughter to her after a trip to emergency with fever. she pulled me outside while the babies father and baby where still in examining room. she told me " you need to lose weight or you will lose your husband" omg okay.... she tugged at my stomach and agian said "yes, you need to lose weight or he will leave you, what does he do for a living?" (I am 19 yrs old and babies dad is 19) I said he is a college student. she says "see he will leave you if you don't lose some weight" omg - I just had a baby and am on a health plan/exercise, NOT THAT ITS ANY OF MY CHILDS PEDIATRICIANS BUSINESS!!! I AM 180 LBS and am losing weekly... I will NEVER go back to that women.

AWFUL

Posted on February 4th, 2013

She sucks. I mean shes a friendly lady but its not a nice contest, you go there to get better. She sucks at accurate diagnosis. half he time she doesty know whats wrong and blames it on allergies.

Horrible!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Go elsewhere!! I took my kids for a rash, I was told they had scabies. In disbelief I took them to the ER for a second opinion and she was wrong!! She examined my children in the hallway outside her office in very dim lighting and I go to er an they get out special magnifying goggles tocheck and said no way tat it was just an allergic reaction. Could you believe had I listened to her my kids would have missed a wek at least of school. This dr over medicates!! Went in fr an ear infection and came out with cough syrupnot even relizing it untilI picked up the phoned in prescriptionand the pharmacy said thats dr nisperos when I inquired why I had cough syrup. Very unhappy. I have hpsj medi-cal so Im limted to what dr I can go to but if they didnt pay drs like this that calls in 14 meds for a hangnail they would be able to pay a little more to a really good dr. Just saying...

Posted on February 15th, 2011

i think that they just try so hard to get things done too fast and not spending enough time with the patient

Posted on December 13th, 2010

She is a very nice and friendly doctor also very caring so is the staff i just have a huge problem with the way things are done. When i missed my 6 month old sons shots they wanted to reshedule for a month later. Also when he got sick he was throwing up and had diarreah at only 4months old she wanted me to give him pills by crushing them up and feeding it to him through his baby food. I don't think she does good with how she presribes medicines

Posted on April 5th, 2017