Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmelita L Payos MD
On top of providing excellent care, Dr. Carmelita Payos also strives to make feel comfortable under her care – even making them laugh during their first visit. She values trust and mutual respect as the most important parts of the doctor/patient relationship and shares in P3 Health Partners’ mission to help and heal patients. Dr. Payos specializes in family medicine and believes that getting and staying healthy starts with approaching everything in moderation. She also advises patients to drink plenty of water, exercise at least three times per week and pray or meditate daily. For her, the most fulfilling part of the job is helping patients heal. She loves seeing the grateful faces of patients and their families and friends for the genuine care that she gives them. Outside of caring for patients, Dr. Payos likes to travel, eat, exercise and watch romantic comedies. She also loves ice cream, Moscato and is a big fan of the Golden State Warriors. Dr. Payos attended college in Manila, Philippines where she received a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Santo Tomas, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Colegio de San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila, Inc.; and, a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Santo Tomas. She completed her residency in Family Medicine at Veterans Memorial Medical Center and did a post-graduate medical internship at the Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center, both in Quezon City, Philippines. She is licensed by the American Board of Family Medicine and is certified as a Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider, in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support Program (PALS), Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO), and Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS). She maintains active memberships with the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, the Philippine Medical Association and the Phi
653 N Town Center Dr Ste 106
Las Vegas, NV 89144
Book Online Now
Dr. Carmelita L Payos has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carmelita L Payos has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Great primary care doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carmelita L Payos - Posted on March 19th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Carmelita L Payos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsP3 Medical Group Town Center, 653 N Town Center Dr Ste 106, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Carmelita L Payos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.