Dr. Carmelo V Rillera Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Carmelo V Rillera?

WORST EVER

WORST SUPPOSED DOCTOR EVER. THIS FAT Humpty dumpty looking guy is the DEFINITION OF A QUACK!!!! WORST EVER, didn't say anything right or listen and has a belly that's as big as the moon. Do you reaaly want a guy who looks humpty dumpty treating you. I mean if he was a REAL DOCTOR wouldn't he at least know how to take care of himself? The guy is a FRAUD and I guess if you want to look and feel like a fat slob go see him right away

Ridiculous Wait Time

The average wait time for my previous 5 visits was approximately 50-60 minutes which I consider to be 'horrible'.

Horrible Wait Time

Office wait time is horrible. 45 min to 1 hour average.

Very Rude Man

I've taken my elderly father to see Dr. Rillera twice for routine check ups. Dr. Rillera spent the entire time he was with the my dad looking at his computer, firing questions to me, not my dad, and typing the answers into the computer. He never did look up or examine my father. Extremely rude man, and can't encourage anyone enough to find someone different. We did.

Don't see this doctor

Horrible experience with this doctor, because he failed to diagnose me now I have to have a transplant. He is incompete, lazy, and non-caring. Find someone else to see. I'm a nurse, and he's a poor excuse for a doctor.

Very attentive doctor

I had to change to another doctor due to a change in insurance but I had an excellent experience with Dr. Rillera.

I have been seeing Dr Rillera for quite sometime now. When I first met him he impressed me with his attention to detail and on hand knowledge. So far he has been right everytime and I hope I can keep seeing him.

Waited over 2 hours

I was a first time patient today. Who was early for a 12:30pm appointment and ended up waiting over 2 hours. I left angry. I've never had to wait 2 hours to see a doctor. Ridiculous. So, I'll be looking for another Primary Care Doctor.

Dr. Carmelo V Rillera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.