Dr. Carmen Bautista Dator Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Bautista Dator?

bad manners, billed for office call that was not made (fraud)

Posted on June 10th, 2017

worst doctor, avoid if you can

Posted on May 29th, 2016

The office staff is not very competent. Dr. Dator seems like a good doctor to me...she seems concerned and asks good questions...but like most doctors, I think she has too many appointments each day.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

very rude

Mrs Dr Dator

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I am outraged at my experience today with Mrs Dr Dator... She open my chart and begin to ask me questions she seen that I was taking Xanax and asked why I explained to her that I was prescribed it by my psychiatrist in Mississippi for anxiety disorder (which I only take 2 to 3 pills a month)... She closed my chart and said that she does not see patients who take narcotics and proceeded to walk me to the front desk for a refund.... I asked her could she explain to me why she would not see me because a medication that I had been taking and she said it's a personal choice I don't except people who smoke either this is outrageous and flat out discrimination she never once asked why I was coming in today.... Mind you I never asked her for a prescription of the Xanax I was not even there for that I had made the appointment 2 weeks ago because they had found a mass in my abdomen and recent bloodwork indicating hypothyroidism...I missed time away from Nusring School for this nonsense horrible doctor in my opinion don't bother wasting your time wished I would have read reviews prior to making this appointment but I am new to New York hope this saves someone else from this experience!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Horrible and unprofessional

Stay away

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Where do I start... Dr. Carmen is a nice person. She was always eager to help me when I first started to see her. But when I kept going to her, it seemed like she just wanted to be done with me and would get through the appt. really fast. She almost always wanted to prescribe me to some weird drug when I told her my first symptom. I have a little bit of anxiety issues and was on Lexapro once and didn't like it... She insisted that I go back on it or try something similar even though I told her I didn't want to take any more drugs. She would rush through my appointments and walk out quick when She was done before I could ask any questions. I wanted a certain test done and she told me that I didn't need it done, but I wanted it to feel better. She sent me to someone else to preform the test and they asked why I didn't get it at my general doctors office. I told them what had happened and they were disgusted by her. They said she could have easily done the test herself. SO she didn't feel like helping me feel better and was lazy. Not going back to her.

Posted on June 18th, 2017