Dr. Carmen Chinea Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Carmen Chinea?

Worst Doctor I've Ever Had!!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2010

She was supposed to be my doctor at Hudson River Healthcare in Peekskill, but she has yet to see me. She sends LPN's and other MD's to do her dirty work. I was scheduled for my third Hep B vaccine which she flat out refused to give me even though according to my school (a medical school no less) I was scheduled to get after 2 months. She refused to talk to me in person and sent an LPN instead. I had to go there twice just to get my shot and had to show the nurse the vaccination guidelines from the CDC. After all this she didn't even apologize. This woman is a moron and is totally unprofessional!!!

Birth Control