- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carmen E Colomer MD
Dr. Carmen E Colomer, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Hartford, CT( and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Carmen E Colomer has 4 locations
Dr. Carmen E Colomer has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carmen E Colomer has the following 13 expertise
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Carmen E Colomer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carmen E Colomer
Dr. Colomer graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 2005. She works in Hartford, CT and 3 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Colomer is affiliated with Institute Of Living-Hartford Hospital and Women & Infants Hospital.